Autumn canal basin

Autumn canal basin

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Ready For The Off

So the waiting is almost over and the anticipation is reaching a  feverish high. My tackle is ready and I've just some bait to purchase on Saturday. I aim to be up around 3.30am and on the bank by 4am on Sunday morning.The only worry now is the weather. It doesn't look as though it will be the idyllic summers morning I'd hoped for so waterproofs and wellies will be the order of the day. You can't let a bit of unsettled weather get in the way of your opening day and the first chance to fish in three months. With any luck I'll get a fish or two. A tench and a crucian carp would be the perfect start.
If you are heading out this weekend I wish you the best of luck and my all your fishy dreams come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment